Ongoing baby massage courses.
IAIM baby massage courses in Zürich.
Baby Massage Course
Under qualified instruction during the IAIM group course you will learn step-by-step the full body massage with your own baby. The following points will be covered in the lessons:
- Special massage techniques will be practiced in order to relieve wind/flatulence and colic
- Learn about the development of your baby and the use of massage in the growing child
- Experience how your baby already communicates without words
- Learn how to stimulate the physical, mental and emotional development of your child
- Exchange ideas and experiences with other course participants and with the course instructor about topics concerning your baby.
This course is part of my final examination to become a fully qualified course instructor in IAIM baby massage. You will be able to take advantage of special prices for this course.
Course Lengths & Prices
|Course Length||Sessions of 60-70min on five consecutive Saturdays|
|Course Dates||13th August|
Courses will begin at 10.00 am
|Costs||CHF 160 per couple /single parent for the complete course|
|Directions||Take the S4 train to Sood-Oberleimbach, from there a two- minute walk on Soodstraße in the direction of Adliswil Center.
Parking is possible directly in front of the house.
The cost of the course includes all handouts, the massage oil and an illustrated leaflet of the massage strokes you will learn.
No preparations are needed for the baby massage course. The course takes place seated on the floor. Yoga mats and cushions are provided for your comfort during the course. Please bring a large towel, spare nappies, wipes and extra clothes for your baby.